Recently we have been asked what tracks we listen to and use to test our headphones; we use software to test them on an exact frequency level however our headphones are tuned using the music we love.
Our aim was always to create a dynamic range for listening to a broad spectrum of music, films, video games and more so with that in mind our go to test playlist is as follows in no particular order of preference:
Click HERE to listen to the playlist on Apple Music.
- Three Ralphs – DJ Shadow
- La Femme d’argent – Air
- Slegehammer – Peter Gabriel
- Rooster – Alice In Chains
- I want to break free – Queen
- Produk 29 – Aphex Twin
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- For a Better Day – Avicii
- Run the Jewels – Run The Jewles
- On the Nature of Daylight – Max Richter
- Burn The Witch – Radiohead
- Pineapple Head – Crowded House
- Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
- Behind Blue Eyes – The Who (original version)
- Da Funk – Daft Punk
- High Times – Jamiroquai
- My Home is the Delta – Muddy Waters
- Aint no Sunshine – Bill Withers
- Dont You Worry ‘Bout a Thing – Stevie Wonder
- Duality – Slipknot
- Sonata No. 21 in C Major – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Wolves of Winter – Biffy Clyro
What's on your playlists? Share your go to test tracks we want to know what your listening to and what ticks your boxes when it comes to music...
Call us fickle but you can learn a lot about a person based on what’s on their playlist...
I will give one track from my list so not to bore you Magical theatre Barry miles . Blows me away every time ONELOVE
Apple Music’s shitty mp3 quality hardly does justice to these headphones. I’d suggest trying Tidal, way better SQ.
I Love ❤️ my ov-b
On my playlist list are
. busy earning by Jungle
. Django Django
. Baxter Dury
Anything by Beth Orton as I’m obsessed
. Portishead Dumy Cracking album
And loads more
Great idea! Most of the stuff I listen to is a bit flat! With appropriate permission you could do a cd to go out with the headphones?!
Peter Gabriel So album